Wednesday, June 16, 2010

First Post - what was simplified today

Today's simplification was the title of my new blog. I started out checking with wordpress but was irritated to find that the title I wanted had been deleted but would never be available to me, and the titles there cannot have anything but letters and numbers. The practice of ruling out forever blog titles that have been deleted does not make much sense to me, even after reading the explanation. It ensures future creation of these unattractive, inelegant titles mixing letters and numbers that mean something obscure to the creator but don't hold anything for the reader. But clearly I have much to learn about blogging rules.

Since I didn't really want "simplify1simplify5" and just don't have the creativity to come up with a catchy way to work numbers into the "simplifysimplify" that I really wanted, or actually, "simplify, simplify!" I trotted over to Blogger and found that I could do "simplify---simplify" which works well enough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment